Amos and Lucian escape the fire and conflagration with Paul, a strange man who bears witness to a coming holy war. Paul leads them to the home of his people – the Believers – who welcome them with open arms. Arms maybe a little too open.
Zeke, awkwardly moving into a new role, tells a secret to Richard that sets unimaginable wheels into motion.
For $2.99 you will get a pristine-quality MP3 with the “Director’s Cut” – the full 30-minute show exactly as producer Fred Greenhalgh originally envisioned, uninterrupted.
We also offer the exact same content as the paid version, but packaged in ad-supported snack-sized podcast installments. These are released Fridays throughout the month of July, and feature a fragmented experience rather than the original director’s vision.
Written/Directed/Produced by Fred Greenhalgh
- Kate Gurney as Maria
- Philip Hobby as Luke
- Paul Drinan as John Prophet
- Kym Dakin as Sam
- Ian Carlsen as Marc
- Cole Amorello as Amos
- Reggie Hodges as Lucian
- Eric Moody as Paul
- Daniel Noel as Job
- Janice Gardner as Believer
- Richard Mac as Richard
- Dylan Chestnutt as Zeke
- Brent Askari as Saul
- Additional voices by the cast
- Field sound: Randall Farr
- Production assistance: David Turner and Samantha Mason
- Sound design by Matthew Boudreau
- Original score by Hubert Campbell
- Hymn by Peter Stickney and the choir of First Parish United Church of Christ
- Additional sound by Mind’s Eye Productions
This production was recorded on location at the North Dam Mill in Biddeford Maine and other locations in Southern Maine
Special thanks to:
Jennifer Stonehouse, Black Kettle Farm, Woolever Farm, Carolyn Gosselin, Doug Sanford, the City of Biddeford, Tammy Ackerman, Amy Titcomb, Bill Dufris, Coffee by Design, WMPG, RODE Microphones, the ZOOM Corporation